Roloff Manufacturing Corporation began operations on April 17, 1944, and at that time occupied a total of 3,200 square feet of floor space, while the land on which the building was located was 120' x 240'. Currently, we have 62,000 square feet of floor space, with a land area of three-quarters of a city block, plus ten additional acres of land within the city limits of Kaukauna. Our growth can clearly be expressed in that our production capacity increased from two tons per day to our present capacity of 30 tons per day.
On June 15, 1948, Roloff Manufacturing Corporation bought the foundry division of the Eagle Manufacturing Company, located in Appleton, Wisconsin. Four years later, on March 31, 1952, the foundry division of the Algoma Foundry and Machine Company of Algoma, Wisconsin was purchased.
We can report that our very first customer is still placing their orders with us, just as regularly as always, but in larger quantities. We service over 180 custom accounts yearly and in our own product lines we have over 300 distributors and dealers. Seven of our employees have been with us ten years or more and twenty-seven have over twenty years of service.
In 1985 we completed a new 40'x80' building which houses our new electric melting department. In the past years we have added an automatic molding machine along with a pouring and shifting line. Sixty-two percent of our buildings are of masonry construction, while the remainder are of the Butler building style.
Contact us for more information.